Reducing, Oren (1847-1924): m’d 03 Mar 1888 VAUGHN, Nancy Virginia; s/o David and Mary Ethel (Mattoon) Cutting; produced fourteen Oct 1847 into the arrival at Playground Place, Or
CYRUS, James (1812-1861): m’d 1832 DUNCAN, Margaret; s/o Nimrod and you may Frances Cyrus; buddy of William Cyrus, believed to have come inside 1847, if that’s the case returned to Henderson Co. IL by the 1850 prior to bringing relatives in 1853
CYRUS, William (1820-1890): m1. 1842 DEAKINS, Mary Ann; m2. 1865 Garland, Jane BRISCOE Sutherlin; m3. 1880 Moore, Margaret H. CHARLTON; s/o Enoch and Rebecca (Cook) Cyrus
„CYRUS, WILLIAM–Is actually involved with farming and inventory-increasing in the Scio, Linn Condition. He was produced out-of Scotch and you can English moms and dads during the Granger State, Tennessee, toward seventeenth off e overland so you can Oregon and it has lived to possess most years towards the his farm in Linn Condition. Was decided a state Senator out of one to condition from inside the 1866, and also in 1872 is actually selected state commissioner. Their farm from the Scio include 11 hundred or so acres from belongings. He was e are Mary A. Deakins, a native away from Indiana. Because of the the lady their children are Rebecca J., Enoch, Rachel, Hepsibah, Henry, Charlotte, Mary Elizabeth., Nancy C., Christiancy Yards., and John Age. From the his 2nd girlfriend, Jane Brisco, of Indiana, their children are Owen B., Jane, and you will Warren. Their third wife is actually Margaret H. Charlton, off Virginia. From inside the 1884 there were photographed for the Mr. Cyrus farm, his relatives, comprising 60-five people and you will grandchildren.” [Reputation for brand new Willamette Area of the Herbert Lang p.670]
1) DANFORD otherwise DANFORTH, John C. (c1822- ): probably didn’t wed; certainly four males who packed away from Fort Hallway that have Stewat Pennington; was a student in Basic Business out-of Oregon Riflemen into the 1847, he registered towards provisional property claims during the 1847 and you will 1848 during the Clatsop State however, don’t document a donation allege; was in Ca when you look at the 1850, showed up back into Oregon within the January 1850 on-board brand new Bark John W. Accommodate that narrowly missed wrecking at the mouth of the Columbia, was a student in Douglas County Oregon inside the 1860 and you will 1870; possibly just like John Chase Danford, s/o Ebenezer and you can Hepzibeth (Dufur) Danford or Danforth, produced twenty six Jan. 1821 Belknap Co.
NH [perhaps nephew of Joseph Danforth here]
1) DANFORTH, Joseph S. (1791- 1860): m1. 16 Nov 1817 WELLS, Rosalinda; m2. 24 Jan1859 BAKER, Mrs. E ROBINSON ; it looks earliest spouse passed away twenty-four Can get 1856 into the Illinois. There’s absolutely no signal she followed the woman partner western. NOTE: Joseph Danforth hitched a beneficial Rosalinda Wells once the performed their kid, Manly Danforth.
Homosexual, Evans Stewart; d/o Joseph and Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth
1) DANFORTH, Lucius (1822-c1900): m1. 1844 WELLS, Sophia A good. (divorced); m2. 1857 BASYE, Mary Ann; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; a doctor, returned east together with his relatives late 1849 or early 1850 and you may appeared once more by yourself within the 1852, later divorcing Sophia to own abandonment on account of this lady refusal to help you match him; buried Fraternal Cemetery , Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana
1) DANFORTH, Manly (1818-aft 1885): m1. twenty two Mar 1847 WELLS, Rosalinda (1829-1847); m2. 20 Jun 1851 MALY, Maria Anna, divorced; s/o Joseph and Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; was still living in 1885; paid Yamhill County, was a student in Lane State by 1860 census; 1870 jackd hesap silme was at Jackson Condition by 1880 are surviving in Columbia Condition, Washington
DAVIDSON, Charles Henry (1828-1909): m’d 1868 SYLVESTER, ent) Davidson; a health care provider, lived various metropolises just before finding by 1880 in neuro-scientific Brigham Town UT
14) DAVIDSON, Eliza Ann (1828-1899): m’d 1848 BURCH, Benjamin Franklin; d/o Hezekiah and you will Melissa (Page) Davidson; spouse is actually Capt. in the 1855 Indian battles; 1857 served for the County Constitutional Meeting; member of basic legislature; 1868 state senator; Superintendent out of condition jail; 1887 appointed Individual out of Land office; increased stock southern away from Freedom, Polk Co